DSM stands for Dynamic Simulation Modelling. These models allow us to undertake a detailed analysis of the energy use and CO2 emissions associated with various building uses. We use a variety of software options in order to combine greater accuracy, level of detail and the use of real site weather data. The models also allow for more complex buildings to be analysed and could be integrated in BIM interoperability with architectural models, which saves time and valuable resources.
Consultergy offers a range of dynamic simulation modelling analysis that include:
- Energy use optimisation (regulated and unregulated)
- CO2 reduction (design and operational)
- Lifecycle performance
These tools allows us to interrogate design solutions to a very detailed extent in order to optimise energy efficiency strategies based on the site microclimate, environmental conditions and various occupancy patterns of the building.
By using a combination of cutting edge industry leading tools with innovative scientific software we are able to offer you insights on how to improve your projects through every stage of their lifecycle. Do get in contact with us if you are keen to:
- Improve the energy performance of your building and reduce operating costs and bills
- Increase market value, marketability and green credentials of your developments
- Optimise lifecycle performance of your buildings for sustainable use of resources and higher operating efficiency